Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

All you need to know about our €7.99 Promo Offer

Started ‎10-09-2020 by
Modified 8 hours ago by

Hey All,

On the 8th of September we launched a fantastic promotional offer that is available to all new customer who sign up to 48 between the promotional period of the 8th of September to the 5th of January 2021.

What’s included in the €7.99 membership?

Promo Membership.PNG

** Fair Usage of 10,000 minutes applies to unlimited calls(ROI mobile & Landine) & Fair Usage of 10,000 texts(ROI Moible) applies to unlimited texts. ** Allowance can also be used while roaming in the EU/UK.

How long do I get to keep the offer?

Once you’re on the €7.99  membership it’s yours to keep for as long as your with 48.  Just a heads up though if you change to another available 48 plan you won’t be able to avail of the €7.99 membership again. If you’re a lover of the small details see full terms of the promo 👉 https://48.ie/legal/price-plan-details

What if I don’t buy membership every month will I lose the 7.99 offer?

No we don’t roll like that, if you fancy a break from buying membership then you're free to take one. However if you don’t add membership for 6 months consecutively then you are at risk of your account going into suspension and after a further 6 months of inactivity the account will be deactivated due to non-use.

How do I know your coverage is up to speed and to my liking?

We work off the Three’s Network, so our coverage is the same as theirs. To check out the coverage in your area have a look at our coverage checker here. We also give you a free 1GB for 7 days to test our data speeds to make sure these are to your liking and your satisfied before you buy a membership or before you move your number.

Why can’t existing customers avail of the offer?

This current offer is for new customers only and all companies run promotions like this from time to time. However where we differ from the rest is that on the 8th of September, we also increased our current customers allowance at no additional cost from their next purchase date.

Existing customer's why not make hay while the sun shines and utilise our Recruit & Reward programme. For every recruit you bring to 48 you will both earn free credit. Read more in Recruit & Reward – Earn Free Credit

Phoenix Memberships.PNG

** Fair Usage of 10,000 minutes applies to unlimited calls(ROI mobile & Landine) & Fair Usage of 10,000 texts(ROI Moible) applies to unlimited texts. ** Allowance can also be used while roaming in the EU/UK.

We always aim to take our customers feedback on board so who knows what the future has in store for all our customers 🌟🌟

Order your New 48 SIM today here We also have some great guides on our community to help you get started. If you happen to need a helping hand along the way we’d recommend have a quick look at the below!

1. How to Activate you 48 SIM, read more here
  2. How to Keep your number, read more here
  3. All about Membership & Payments, read more here
  4. All about your Flexi Data features, read more here

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Contributors
Article Dashboard