cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get reward

yanafree
Newcomer
I ordered 2 sims for recruit and reward - for my son and my husband.
1. When i connected my son to the 48 i got notification about my reward. It was in August. Since then we both paying our monthly fee every month, but didn't get rewarded free months each. Credit shows on my account, but every month i am getting charged! When i asked in the webchat about it, I've been told I'll get free month next time, which didn't happen again. And I've been charged again! When i will get reward? When will my son get reward?
2. When i changed my husband's network to 48 last week i didn't get notifications of recruit and reward program at all!!! What's going on?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

yanafree
Newcomer
Thank you for clarifying. I am going to check with the 48, 🙏

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
In my experience the reward arrives as a cash credit on the account and you then can use that to buy a new membership.
If you have that credit on your account but also have auto membership renewal enabled then I don't think that the cash credit will be used to pay for membership and it will always be charged to the registered card.
If you want to use the bonus cash credit to buy a membership then you'll probably have to do that manually.
If you're saying that some or all of the new accounts in question never got the bonus cash credit then you'll have to keep pursuing this with 48 support as only they will be able to sort it out.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

yanafree
Newcomer
Thank you for clarifying. I am going to check with the 48, 🙏

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just to be clear it is the case that the free recruitment bonus comes in the form of cash credit added to the relevant accounts and not at free memberships.

See here:

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Recruit-amp-Reward-Earn-Free-Credit/ta-p/53117

So that bonus cash credit can then be used to purchase memberships, add-ons or pay for out of bundle services such as international calls/texts, MMS messages etc.
And, as I mentioned, if you have membership auto renewal switched on then that will always buy your next membership using the registered card and not any cash credit on your account.
If you want to use your bonus cash credit to buy a membership then you need to do this manually.
In that case the membership auto renewal will skip that month rather than buying a second membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Patricka5552
Newcomer
My son and my wife never received it either in any shape or form . Won’t be recruiting anymore at this rate

KonradW2578
Newcomer
Yep.. I have spent 1 hour twice with customer care .. and total waste of my time...

My daughter, wife and me joined and used the codes and none of us received the Just Eat vouchers

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean support did not sort it out for you?

VaibhavK0001
Newcomer
Not received either

@VaibhavK0001 wrote:
Not received either

You should contact 48 support so.

See the link in my signature below.

GerardN4908
Newcomer
Not received either. I’ve contacted them 7 times and each time they assured me they’d get back to me but they never do. I’m going to try again tomorrow. Worst customer service I’ve come across.