Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Didn't get reward

Newcomer
‎25-11-2020 01:31 AM
I ordered 2 sims for recruit and reward - for my son and my husband.
1. When i connected my son to the 48 i got notification about my reward. It was in August. Since then we both paying our monthly fee every month, but didn't get rewarded free months each. Credit shows on my account, but every month i am getting charged! When i asked in the webchat about it, I've been told I'll get free month next time, which didn't happen again. And I've been charged again! When i will get reward? When will my son get reward?
2. When i changed my husband's network to 48 last week i didn't get notifications of recruit and reward program at all!!! What's going on?
Posted from Motorola Moto g(8) power lite
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: Didn't get reward

Newcomer
‎25-11-2020 09:54 AM
Thank you for clarifying. I am going to check with the 48, 🙏

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

The Legend
‎25-11-2020 01:43 AM
In my experience the reward arrives as a cash credit on the account and you then can use that to buy a new membership.
If you have that credit on your account but also have auto membership renewal enabled then I don't think that the cash credit will be used to pay for membership and it will always be charged to the registered card.
If you want to use the bonus cash credit to buy a membership then you'll probably have to do that manually.
If you're saying that some or all of the new accounts in question never got the bonus cash credit then you'll have to keep pursuing this with 48 support as only they will be able to sort it out.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎25-11-2020 09:54 AM
Thank you for clarifying. I am going to check with the 48, 🙏
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎25-11-2020 10:03 AM

Just to be clear it is the case that the free recruitment bonus comes in the form of cash credit added to the relevant accounts and not at free memberships.

See here:

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Recruit-amp-Reward-Earn-Free-Credit/ta-p/53117

So that bonus cash credit can then be used to purchase memberships, add-ons or pay for out of bundle services such as international calls/texts, MMS messages etc.
And, as I mentioned, if you have membership auto renewal switched on then that will always buy your next membership using the registered card and not any cash credit on your account.
If you want to use your bonus cash credit to buy a membership then you need to do this manually.
In that case the membership auto renewal will skip that month rather than buying a second membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community