cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated SIM

AshlingK4692
Newcomer

Hi,

I have a plan and my SIM number works fine but when I log on t my acount it tells me my SIM is deactivated. My number is 089 238 3785. I want to add more mobile data but can't.

ANy help appreciated.

THanks,

Ashling

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens when you try to buy a data add-on?

Any error messages? 

Are you saying that your calls/texts/data work but when you log into your My48 account it says that your SIM/account is deactivated?

If that's the case then you'll most likely have to contact 48 support for assistance with getting this fixed.

See the links in my signature below.

By the way, it's not a great idea to post personal details such as your phone number on a public forum like this where anybody can see and use it. 

You might want to use the edit option to remove your phone number from your post.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hey,

I didn't realise I was posting this to the forum - can I delete the post? Can't find how to edit, if you could let me know that would be great.

The edit option is shown here: 

Screenshot_20240624-092304.png

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.