cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21/10/2024 - CONFIRMED PROBLEMS with auto-renewals/purchases

dima24
Newcomer

My plan wasn't renewed today

Edited by @dalyer... (@dima24 - I hope you don't mind but I thought that it might help others to highlight this information at the top of the thread).

Thanks to @AaronS6679 for posting this:

48 have confirmed the issue here:

2024-10-21 10 51 05.png

Membership Issue

We’re aware that some customers auto-renewal failed to process last night due to a technical issue. Our team is working to resolve this and will reattempt the auto-renewal within the next two hours. Please refrain from manually purchasing a plan during this time. You’ll receive an SMS notification once your auto-renewal is successfully processed and your plan is active. We appreciate your patience and apologies for any inconvenience.
24 REPLIES 24

SeamusD7762
Newcomer

Same for me....really poor service, no auto-renew, no manual renew.

Seems like a few people are reporting auto-renewal failures today/over the weekend. 

Is there no option to manually renew here? 

You may need to contact 48 support for further assistance with this. 

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DavidM6999
Newcomer
Auto renew failed last night. Only notification was a text saying i’ve used up my data allowence. No option to manually pay membership. Phone bricked. No solution. Emailed customer care and told its a 7 day wait for response??
Is it too much to ask for just a reliable service that doesn’t collapse every few months?

Auto renew card not expired.

Me too..sent a mail ..if not sorted today Im moving to another service !! Phone is useless to me 

Same and won't allow me to select my existing €7.99 plan for auto-renew. I suspect it's a ploy to upgrade our plans to €10.99 or €12.99

I think the same

That is exactly what it is, do they think people are stupid

See the links in my signature for other ways to contact 48 support.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I went online to speak told technical difficulties they are trying to solve ASAP thanks for patience roaming recently had the same response took 36 hours to resolve