cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed membership but can't use any services

NoelMcC6641
Newcomer

Hi, I was onto ye yesterday about can't make no calls, text and no internet. I've topped up Thursday as my membership was running Thursday night. Now I've being told I have to wait 3 to 4 working days. This is unacceptable. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I do understand now why people think the network is terrible.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Where does it say that you have to wait 3-4 working days? 

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership plan status, allowance balances and expiry date? 

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments/purchases? 

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming membership plans?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

FionnulaS4060
Newcomer

Hi, bought a plan €12.99 for calls, text, data. Can't avail for any of those services. 

When did it work ok for you last? 

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership plan status, allowance balances and expiry date?

Do you have a connection to the 48 network?

If not then if you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

What happens when you try to make a call? 

Any error messages? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.