cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed bank card & membership auto-renewal failed

DeirdreM7519
Newcomer

I pay for my sons membership at €7.99 and its run out today .It was on automatic renewal but I changed my bank card recently and he now has no membership. I never git notified to renew it can you help please?
His name is Ciaran Mc Devitt.

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume you mean that you never updated your registered payment card details on his My48 account, the old card no longer worked, and auto-renewal failed as a result? 

In that case you need to register your new bank card details on his My48 account, ensure that membership auto-renewal is enabled and buy a membership plan manually for this month after which auto-renewal will take over again from the following month.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DeirdreM7519
Newcomer

Ive received a new bank card and entered my details to renew membership for Shaun Mc Devitt at €7.99. Can you check has it renewed please

You can check it yourself via your My48 account.

If you have a current membership then your Dashboard will show it:

Your Transactions page will list recent payments/purchases:

If you normally use membership plan auto-renewal

and it failed this month because of card issues then you need to buy this month's membership plan manually here:

and then auto-renewal will take over again next month.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You already posted about this and I replied to your post. 

Duplicate threads/posts merged.