cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have an activation fee?

DavidS7407
Newcomer

Why have an activation fee? you just lost a customer, and I'm sure many more are just like me. 

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Nobody here on the Community Forum is going to be able to answer your question. 

You'll have to ask 48 themselves.

To contact 48 support see the links in my signature below.

For what it's worth the second month is free so that effectively cancels out the one-time activation fee.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

Nobody here on the Community Forum is going to be able to answer your question. 

You'll have to ask 48 themselves.

To contact 48 support see the links in my signature below.

For what it's worth the second month is free so that effectively cancels out the one-time activation fee.

Is this still the case? I can't see any credit in my account after I paid €25. Thanks.

To 48 if you're reading, unlimited data welcomes me back but remove the activation fee. We back to the 90s now?

Sorry, I don't know if it's still the case. 

I can't see the 2nd month free mentioned on the home page now.

So maybe something has changed since I last posted here.

You might want to check with 48 support. 

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Just noticed this in the terms and conditions:

61. February - July 2024 - 48 One Month Free Promotion

The following terms and conditions for the one Month Free plan Promotion (the “Promotion”) are in addition to the 48 Terms of service at https://48.ie/legal/terms-and-conditions.

Promotion: Free 1 x €12.99 monthly 48 plan subject to the below eligibility criteria.

Promotion Dates: 15th February – 31st July 2024 inclusive.

So I guess it was a time limited offer that isn't available at the moment?