cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming down for everyone?

RyanB9740
Newcomer

I have been advised that roaming is down for EVERYONE on 48 who is roaming. Not acceptable. Is this the case for every person roaming right now?

28 REPLIES 28

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Advised by whom?

You might want to contact 48 support about this?

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Advised by 48 - When you go on to their chat they have an automated message stating they are having issues with EU roaming.  

"Some Customers are currently experiencing issues with Calls, data and text services while roaming.  our technical team is working to resolve this disruption as soon as possible and we thank you for your patience."

I would safely say if they are reporting an issue its for pretty much everyone bar the lucky few.  Son is in Vienna and nothing since early this morning, no way to use phone outside of wifi.

StephenR1275
Newcomer
"Customers are currently experiencing issues with calls, data, and text services while roaming. Our technical team is working to resolve this disruption as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience."

Reply I got from an agent on the live chat.

DenisO5398
Newcomer

Its the case for me.  My plan happened to renew this morning and the renewal won't apply to my account.  Chat support are just spitting out the same message about roaming issues.  

So id say its a BIG issue they are trying to resolve as no agents available to talk to direct just the automated message.

Agents are never available to talk to directly. This is an issue with 48 support hiring cheap offshore support agents. They are supplied with canned responses and have no ability to actually help. Guess it’s the drawback of cheap mobile networks!

Maybe try the phone number in the last link in my signature (if you can get to a phone with a connection! :-|)

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

What phone number please?

As I said, the phone number in the last link in my signature below.

I can see any phone number in any of your message signatures
Could you please type it in reply
Many thanks