cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still transfering my number for the last 4 hours

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, I cant make any calls, u blocked my old sim and u r still transfering my number for the last 4 hours. I need to use my phone asap, please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume that you are trying to get your existing membership/account/number transferred over to a new SIM? If this is taking too long then you should log a support query to get 48 support to assist. Or reply to an existing one if you have one open.

How to get help

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume that you are trying to get your existing membership/account/number transferred over to a new SIM? If this is taking too long then you should log a support query to get 48 support to assist. Or reply to an existing one if you have one open.

How to get help

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

annenolan
Visitor

I've been waiting for 6 DAYS so and they still have not been able to transfer my number and set up my account.

Anon
Not applicable

and what did u do? did u get a new sim?

The sim is not the issue, the problem is I joined the day the 48 network went down last week and they are not capable of figuring out why services have not been useable.  I can actually make calls but cannot receive any, cannot send or receive texts or access data plan but not one person in the whole of the Telefonica empire has been able to work out what is wrong and fix it.  They certainly do not keep you informed about what they are actually doing (at this stage I don't believe they are actually doing anything) and just keep sending out meaningless generic emails.  I hope you have a better experience.

Anon
Not applicable
Mine has been messed up for three days and it's driving me crazy

For what it's worth - if you haven't done so already - log a support request to get 48 to assist you with your problem.

How to get help