cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim

nursehelen
Newcomer
I order a new sim for a new phone Nokia Lumia as my old sim didn't show my saved contacts. Do I need a new sim?
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not really sure what you're asking but normally you can save contacts to either the phone or the SIM.

If you save them to the phone then they will still be there even if you change SIM.

If you have saved them to the SIM then you will need to move them to the phone or back them up to a cloud service (e.g. Google etc.) before switching to another SIM.

If you got a new phone, put your 48 SIM into it and have no contacts then getting a new SIM will not help.

You need to get the contacts off the old phone.

48 don't have any control over or access to your contacts so you need to manage these yourself.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Your post was blank. 

Did you mean to post something?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?