cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with standard membership

Anon
Not applicable

i payed my standard membership andi have been unable to call or text since yesterday. i would like this sorted asap

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What expiry date is displayed on your online account? Perhaps you bought a membership which has stacked because your current one has not yet run its course? In that case when your current membership has run its course the stacked one will kick in. In the meantime if you have used up some of the services on the current membership then you may need to purchase one or more add-ons to tide you over.

Your credit balance being €0 is not surprising. When you pay for membership the money paid goes on that immediately. It does not appear as a credit balance on your account. It is used to purchase the services bundled with the membership.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/What-is-the-difference-between-membership-and...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

Anon
Not applicable
I need to call but I can't plez help

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post doesn't make much sense.
Maybe you can post again with a clearer question?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.