cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

mildred8251
Regular
Topped up yesterday and 24hrs later it's still not showing.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Paid what by card?

Cash credit topup or membership purchase?

What does your My History page say was the last transaction - credit or mrmbership?

Does your account list a "next" membership?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My History page say?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

What does your online account say about your current membership status and expiry date?

Does it also list a next membership and start date?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

If you bought a new membership and assumed that it would start immediately then it will not if you have a current membership that has not yet run its full monthly course and expired. In that case if you have used up your current membership allowances then you will need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the end of the current membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mildred8251
Regular
Hi and thanks for reply. My membership is due tomorrow 18th and I always top up before he date so it automatically kicks in at 11-59pm on the date.
But I have loads of Internet and min left on this months yet.
My query is my top up isn't showing at all on my 48??

Does your online account list a "next" membership starting 19th Feb?

What does your My History page show in terms of recent purchases/payments?

mildred8251
Regular
It says 16th order delivered. So payment has gone through. Does it just kick in then as it's not showing in my48

Yes but what order was delivered?

Cash credit topup? In which case you still need to buy membership and pay for it from your cash credit balance?

Or a membership purchase was delivered in which case your account home page should show a "next" membership starting on the 19th of Feb.

Hope this helps.

mildred8251
Regular
Paid by card and it's not showing on home page.

Paid what by card?

Cash credit topup or membership purchase?

What does your My History page say was the last transaction - credit or mrmbership?

Does your account list a "next" membership?

mildred8251
Regular
Top up by credit card
It's only now it's actually saying next membership starts 19th. So it just took 29hrs to show.
Thanks for your help.

OK - glad it got sorted in the end.

Strange that there was a delay as I've never seen that before.