cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my calls, text & net not working can only receive calls im on the don paid up and nothing

Anon
Not applicable

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks dalyer I breached usage barred till end of current :-), new month started messaged them still nothing 😞

View solution in context

Was it your first breach of the fair usage limits? If not then you will probably be barred for good. If it was your first then they should respond to your support request within the relevant time period and sort it out for you.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/How-to-get-help/ta-p/238

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6business hours, if you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours.

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved. If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

Anon
Not applicable
I have been without my phone since about 12 0 clock today incoming calls only & no Internet or texts 😞

Anon
Not applicable

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/data/credit balances?

Is this your first membership? If not when did your last one expire and what was it? Any chance you bought a Don membership while another membership had time to run and you are expecting it to kick in immediately? If so - it won't as the current membership must runs its monthly course first.

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership?

If all else fails log a support request to get 48 to look into this for you:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks dalyer I breached usage barred till end of current :-), new month started messaged them still nothing 😞

Was it your first breach of the fair usage limits? If not then you will probably be barred for good. If it was your first then they should respond to your support request within the relevant time period and sort it out for you.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/How-to-get-help/ta-p/238

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6business hours, if you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours.

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved. If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

network 

@nasradin wrote:

network 

?!?