cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership

Anon
Not applicable
I have paid my membership . but I couldn't make calls. Help.
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did it work before or is this your first membership?

Can you receive calls/texts?

When you log into your online account what exactly does it say about your membership (current and any next/stacked ones), expiry date and allowances (mobile calls, landline calls, texts and data)?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

My account shows membership paid, still can't make calls. I receive calls. I don't have any messages regarding  my account. Help needed. Thanks

What is your membership expiry date and your call/texts/data allowance balances?

Any chance you used up your allowances on your current membership which still has time to run and bought a new membership expecting it to start immediately? If so that does not happen. Memberships always run their full monthly course and if you use up allowances before the end of the membership month then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month. A membership purchased when an existing one is active and has time to run will stack ready to kick in when the current membership expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I had lost my sim, but I received new one, it doesn't work after Register?

@fashion2 wrote:

I had lost my sim, but I received new one, it doesn't work after Register?

Did you read this?

All you need to know about SIMs

You may need to contact support about this issue:

How to get help

If you got a brand new SIM rather than a replacement and want the new SIM to be set up on your existing account/number/membership then you should not register it.

Hope this helps.