cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my son's account to top up

BlakeH8005
Newcomer

I usually top up my 3 children's sim's with their membership once every 3 months, because the twins 9 years old and my youngest is 7. I just did my son's number which is hunterhanratty39@gmail.com whose number is 0892142370 I did his months membership. I did my daughter's account which is ravenhanratty39@gmail.com her number is 0892142350 I did her months membership. I did all of their tops up around February. But I forgot about my youngest child. When I topped the other two kids up in February, I didn't do blakehanratty39@gmail.com whose number is 0892142627 wWhen I try to log in now it won't let me and I can't gift him it either. When I topped the kids up in February, I didn't top up Blake's account up because he was rushing to Temple Street Hospital with pneumonia and I was in there with him on a quarantine ward for three nights. I totally forgot about him at that time. Can you let me log in to top up his account now, please?

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens when you try to log in? 

Any error messages?

If you know the email address but not the password then you can use the password reset link to reset the password.

You may need to contact 48 support about this.

See the links in my signature below.

BTW posting all of your children's email addresses and phone numbers is a really bad idea.

This is a public forum and anyone can see and use those details to contact them!

You really should edit your post to remove all personal details.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.