cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, how do I convert my top-credit into my membership.i have 19.17cr.but cant membership is not paid

ivieogbemudia
Newcomer
What can I do to recitify this big mistake.i have struck I cant make any calls. I need urgent help.
Ivy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Log into your account to buy membership online and pay with your credit balance.

Alternatively you can buy membership from your credit balance by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

Make sure that you choose the right membership for your needs as you will be stuck with it for a month once you buy it.

If you choose to buy the Don membership then you'll need to top up by another €1 to get your credit balance above the €20 required to buy that membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Log into your account to buy membership online and pay with your credit balance.

Alternatively you can buy membership from your credit balance by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

Make sure that you choose the right membership for your needs as you will be stuck with it for a month once you buy it.

If you choose to buy the Don membership then you'll need to top up by another €1 to get your credit balance above the €20 required to buy that membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.