Accepted Solution

No Service

Anon
‎05-10-2013 09:27 AM

HI is the network down again. I cant get any service. No internet or no phone or text ? Help thanks Geraldine am in D 6

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: No Service

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎05-10-2013 12:52 PM

Maybe there's a specific problem in that area still? Somebody else mentioned Ranelagh last night which is D6[W]? Probably best to log a support request to see if they can look into it and sort it? I've been in D1/7/2/12 recently and it's all working fine for me there...

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

Re: No Service

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎05-10-2013 12:52 PM

Maybe there's a specific problem in that area still? Somebody else mentioned Ranelagh last night which is D6[W]? Probably best to log a support request to see if they can look into it and sort it? I've been in D1/7/2/12 recently and it's all working fine for me there...

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community