Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Membership purchase

48 will not allow me to top up my account. I fill in my details and enter my correct password and it says "not authorized due to security limitations" I have rang my bank, everything is entered correctly and I also have money on my card. What can I d...

epodger by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet not working

Hi, I got credit yesterday and its showing up when I log in and I can make calls and texts but my internet is not working, is the service down or what's going on?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Settings iPhone 5s

Hi,What are the settings for internet and picture messaging for iPhone5s with latest ios 8?Thanks a lot

security code

how do i get the security code for my phone

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

phone barred

I have a nokia lumia 520 and its locked to the vodafone network, i have a 48 sim though, i asked vodafone for the unlck code and they said i needed to top up by 37E to get it and in other shops its 30E to get the phone unlocked...Any1 have any cheape...

Another small Internet problem

Hi guys,  So lately I've been having a little trouble with the 3G! Tweakker.com always worked really well for me, it set up my internet no problem when I got my phone and joined 48 back in May. I was away on holidays in Australia over the summer, and...

Don monthly

I was still active on the don with calls texts but ran out of internet and topped up by twenty credit and texted don but it took my internet and nothing was activated I still have no internet

solid_1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

membership

my membership has run out. Ihave tried paying with the saved card option and with 2 other cards . It is telling me I am unsuccessful because of "security limitations". Wot does this mean?This has not happened me before

fjfn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

my 48 trouble

Have join 48 now for a while but ever since have joined my internet is not working and my services is very bad. So I want to know if I can retail my No back while I still have 48 No difference.

drive by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like