cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant buy membership wont take payment

Anon
Not applicable
When i go to buy membership put in my card details it just keep refreshing back to card details any thing i can do or is the site down? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What device (e.g. computer or phone) and connection (e.g. wifi or carrier data) are you using?

There is a known issue whereby stuff like this does not work when trying to do it from the phone over the carrier data connection when you have no data allowance left. In that case you need to try wifi or a computer.

As a stopgap measure until this problem is sorted you could topup your credit balance by voucher and the buy membership by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

You need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

You shouldn't really post personal info such as your email address in a public forum like this.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.