Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! moving number

how long should i have to wait for the number to move to 48 and should i pay my memebership first ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! hi

my sim card is lost , would i be able to get same number back

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! roaming in US.

is there good network coverage in america? will i still have free texts and free calls to all irish mobiles in america?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Delay in moving my number

Hi there! I registred my sim earlier this week and It still hasn't gone through. When I click on Move your Number, it still says transfer in process and says that normally it should take 2 hours but it is taking days. Is there anything I can do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Urgent Attension

Dear sir/ma,   I just topped up membership €20 for 2 month but I cant make call though I received calls.  I received an e-mail telling me that the €20 membership as not been converted to membership. please how long is it going to be before am able to...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! service not active

Hi Dear,  i top up yesterday but my package is not active can you help me out with that.  thanks

shah007 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

tryin to set up new sim

I registered my new sim but everytime I put it in the phone and put in the pin it keeps askin me for a "network merp code" or suim like that , &it won't recognise my sim until I do :/, what shud I do ?:/ I'm confused..

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like