cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Attension

Anon
Not applicable

Dear sir/ma,

I just topped up membership €20 for 2 month but I cant make call though I received calls.  I received an e-mail telling me that the €20 membership as not been converted to membership. please how long is it going to be before am able to call out because its a week today since I've topped up and cannot enjoy this network.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely

Elizabeth Ojo

e

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/internet and credit balances?

Remember that if you have a current membership that has not expired yet then that must expire first before any newly purchased membership kicks in. In the meantime any newly purchased membership(s) will "stack" until the current one expires.

Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate an existing membership - it still has to run its course.

If you have used up call/text/data allowances on your current membership and it still has a while to run then you'll need to buy add-ons to tide you over.

If this doesn't explain your situation then post more details and/or log a support request to get 48 to look into the issue for you.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/internet and credit balances?

Remember that if you have a current membership that has not expired yet then that must expire first before any newly purchased membership kicks in. In the meantime any newly purchased membership(s) will "stack" until the current one expires.

Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate an existing membership - it still has to run its course.

If you have used up call/text/data allowances on your current membership and it still has a while to run then you'll need to buy add-ons to tide you over.

If this doesn't explain your situation then post more details and/or log a support request to get 48 to look into the issue for you.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.