cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how am i supposed to unlock my phone?

Anon
Not applicable

my phones locked to meteor and there refusing to give me the code how am i supposed to get it unlocked?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

It's really up to them to unlock it since they most likely subsidised the price that you paid for it.

Usually a carrier will do this if you have had it for a certain period of time, are out of contract or bought a specific amount of pay as you go credit.

Will they not unlock it at all or only if you pay something?

If all else fails it may be possible to get it unlocked unofficially online or in a phone store.

What make/model of phone is it?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

It's really up to them to unlock it since they most likely subsidised the price that you paid for it.

Usually a carrier will do this if you have had it for a certain period of time, are out of contract or bought a specific amount of pay as you go credit.

Will they not unlock it at all or only if you pay something?

If all else fails it may be possible to get it unlocked unofficially online or in a phone store.

What make/model of phone is it?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.