Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Call problems

Hey . I'm having problems i can't make calls and my membership is ok ??? It's 3 hours like this now

Re: WHAT A LOAD OF SH**E

Can send a text but cant ring anyone, WHAT A CON,HAPPY TO ADVERTIZE YOUR RIP OFF SYSTEM ON THE INTERNET

warrick by Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Calls won't work, internet and texts do.

I am not able to make or receive calls with my new 48 sim card. I have bought credit, bought my membership, the internet and texts work. I tried the sim in another phone and it was the same, texts and internet work but no outgoing or incoming calls t...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Cant make calls on my phone

Hi  I am paid up till next month, but for some reason i cant make calls.. when i try it just goes beep beep beep and cuts off  please help really need my phone  RegardsRaymond 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Problem to change type of account

Hey guys I'm still trying to change my account type because I can not move my phone number because I make mistake from the start, who can help me?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't connect to voicemail - iPhone 4S

Hi - I'm trying to connect to voicemail for the first time on my iPhone 4S, having just upgraded to OS7.0.  When I press the voicemail button, I get a "Cannot Connect to Voicemail" alert, and "call your service provider for assistance." I can get int...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Hi

Hi, basically I topped up by 10euro and i wanted to get the guido deal but when I look at my account on this it says 0euro but on my phone it shows 10euro please help me

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Want to buy membership

Hi folks! I want to buy the membership but I have not got my card. Can I buy vourcher on physical store? Thx!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Wrong SIMM

Just registered my new SIMM went to install it and it's too big! It needs a micro SIMM! Should I have ordered a nano SIMM from 48? If so can I cut my standard SIMM to size?? Urgently need a phone going away tomorrow:-( ALL HELP MUCH APPRECIATED

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like