Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

my minutes werent given to me

I just renewed my Guido package (free txts, 300minutes, 1gb data) I haven received my minutes anyone help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

No Top-up on my account

I have topped up my phone with the montly ammount but there is no credit showing on my account and i can't pay my membership which is leaving me without the use of my phone which is very fustrating. I have also tried to contact an Agent but a mandeto...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Phone got robbed, need help

Obviously I want to track the phone first but I definitely don't want them using it, is there a customer service line I can call? I have a phone 4, or should I say, had a phone 4, got robbed at a party and need it blacklisted or tracked preferably, a...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 2 like

Messages won't receive

Sometimes when I am texting people my phone will not receive a text up to an hour after the person has sent it. I have coverage and the message on the other persons phone says it's been delivered.

shagan by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! REJECTED SIM

Hi ALL hope you can help ! i ordered a replacement sim for my phone and that was fine i switched numbers and everything went fine. My problem was i put in the wrong pin 3 times and then also put in the wrong puk and the sim has been rejected. I found...

need help

i was just woudering , i am buying a phone and its coming from Australia its a 2G network and i was just woudering will it work with you guys PLEASE HELP ASAP

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Standard Membership

Hi, Ive been a member with 48 for over a year, however my number got switched over but i switched back again with the same number, it wasnt intentional, but now the standard membership doesnt show up when i go to buy more.Is there any way of getting ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 2 like