Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is my kickback credit?

I was supposed to get 5€ as kickback credit after the 31 October but it still wasn't added to my balance!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

uplift my restriction ban

Hi I got told to contact you on the 7th of november to ask you to uplift my restriction because when I make a call or text message it says call barred so can you uplift my ban please because my membership is finished so I want to top up my membership...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Where can I pick up a sim card?

Just wondering if I can pick up a 48 micro-SIM card anywhere? I need to get one as quick as possible. I know that you can order them online but can you pick them up somewhere?

david_ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Failty phone reception

For the past few days I have been unable to get any much reception. It just keeps saying that it is "Searching" or that there is "No Service".. Is anyone else having this problem?

Blocking a number

hiya, i was wondering how do i block a phone number.. i have been recieving numerous phone calls and it is from a person that i do not know. i have recieved over 100 missed calls/ recieved calls in the last 5 days. it is a joke. i really need some he...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

northern mobile calls??

anyone enlighten me as to why can't i ring northern mobiles? i want an add on that allows me to do so as my family and friends live n england and northern ireland, please help cheers

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

New phone and want to keep old 48 number

I ordered a brand new microsim for my new phone and want to change it over to my old account (which is currently on 48).  How do I do this? I typed in my old number but can't seem to get a security code. Thanks so much!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like