cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calls barred

Anon
Not applicable

Hi

I am getting a message saying calls barred, and cant make calls, but can receive them, whats going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Log into your online account and it will display your allowances/usage. Or just log a support request and ask 48 about it in case it's a fault and not a ban...

How to get help

Some memberships come with "unlimited" minutes/texts subject to the fair usage limits mentioned above. If you breach the limits then you get barred, have to wait out the remainder of your current monthly membership and when it expires you log a support query to ask 48 to lift the ban. Second time around the ban is for good.

In the case of a membership without "unlimited" allowances when you use up the allowances you can buy add-ons to give you more minutes/texts/data.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current monthly membership? Although I'm not sure if/when that happens if you can still receive calls/texts...

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If not then contact 48 support for help:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

How do I find out if I have used my quota of minutes?

Log into your online account and it will display your allowances/usage. Or just log a support request and ask 48 about it in case it's a fault and not a ban...

How to get help

Some memberships come with "unlimited" minutes/texts subject to the fair usage limits mentioned above. If you breach the limits then you get barred, have to wait out the remainder of your current monthly membership and when it expires you log a support query to ask 48 to lift the ban. Second time around the ban is for good.

In the case of a membership without "unlimited" allowances when you use up the allowances you can buy add-ons to give you more minutes/texts/data.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

My membership is now due, how can I get my ban lifted Woman Indifferent

You need to log a support request asking 48 support to lift the ban so that your new membership can work again:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

how do i log a support request to lift the ban??

Read the link that I posted above - it explains how to get support.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

i cannot call because my barred is on 

Maybe because you were barred for breaching the fair usage limits?

Read my earlier posts.