Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eu roaming

I bought eu add on and it wont send to someone why is that? Im sending to uk

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

I cant pay my membership... 3 days later????

Ive been trying to pay my membership for almost 3 days now... Considering going back to meteor at this stage atleast il always be able to top up there n not stuck without a phone...... When will this be sorted?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

messaging

Hello,I have paid membership, (The Don) I can receive texts but for some reason I cannot send texts. Is there a problem with the network? I would really like your help.Thank you,Christina.

number moving

Hi, I may just b being thick, but my number doesn't seem to have changed... I entered the security stuff but when it said I was registered that my number was 089... Help?

lilyana by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

blocking my number

Hi, my phone was stolen last night and im just wondering is there a way of blocking my number and all my details?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Roaming after Change

Hello,  I applied to have my old number transferred over at 5 pm. I then topped up my account and my membership is listed as active. With my meteor sim card in the phone it says I have no network connection and it shows no bars of connectivity. When ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Getting a new 48 sim

Hello I need some advise..I have an iPhone 4 so I have a micro sim but I just purchased an iPhone 5 so I need to get a nano sim..what do I have to do to put my number on the new sim..is it the same as first moving to 48?

I cant use the internet

I just paid my membership fee few minutes ago but i cant use the internet and i already used the generic settings because i could not find the name of my phone on the list