cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to sign up again to 48 using my same number

yvonnec21
Visitor

Hi ,

Im having a bit of a problem at the moment.I signed up to 48 there last month but last week my phone was stolen and it had my 48 sim card in it.I did order a new 48 sim card online and i put in my same details as before as im using my same number and name  but i still havent got my new sim card in the post.I was just wondering why is that because i thought it only took up to 3 days to come in the post as i had ordered it online last sunday and it still hasnt arrived in the post yet.Also i dont have a phone but i will be buying a new one on sunday but firstly  i really want to get the sim card sorted out first so that i can just register the new new sim card online and just put it into my new phone and then it should work if thats possible do you think?Or will i have to order a replacement sim because i will be using my same name and number as before ? Im just a bit confused as to how to get a new sim and still keep my same number.?I really love being with 48 but i dont want to have to wait another week to get a sim card as im already completly lost without my phone already and I do want to stay with 48 as it is a brilliant network.I hope you can get back to me soon as it's really important I get this new sim card so reply back soon please , thanks Yvonne

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If your phone/SIM was lost/stolen then you should order a replacement since that will disable the one that was lost/stolen ensuring that nobody can use your membership/credit port your number etc. And then you get a new one from 48 already linked to your existing number/account/membership/credit etc.

You need a new SIM? 

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.