Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! need help asap

I just joined today and paid my membership but its showing no signal on my phone help!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Network down???

My phone has been showing no service for the last 30mins. Is the network down or is it my phone??

Limits?

I got a message saying im sending unfair amounts of texts, Im on the original plan and have sent and used the same amount of minutes ever since I signed up and all of a sudden im in threat of having my account suspended? Bad form. Not happy. 

Resolved! Kickback, I'm confused!!

[quote]Get up to €10 cash or credit for every friend you recruit[/quote]I recruited my sister and she joined up and all I got was €5, thats all she got also, WTF!? 

Resolved! 2nd phone

I have a 2nd phone and want a new number, NOT replacement sim 

warrick by Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Never received Kickback

I've been a member of 48 for about 2 and a half months now.The Sim that I have is a kickback sim that my friend got for me to use. I noticed that I didn't receive kickback some time ago, but I just thought that there might be some kind of delay.I hav...

Phone credit

I bought phone credit and when I tried putting it in my phone it said the code was expired 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

No service but transfer of number still in progress

So finally my phone says no service which is a good sign regarding moving my number. However on 48 months website it still says " transfer in progress" ive done everthing correctly. I dont want to be linked to any other link, i want to know if its go...