cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid membership, still no calls texts or internet?

marklbarry
Visitor

Paid membership, but I still do not have calls texts or internet?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If calls and texts are now working but not internet then you should try enabling data roaming.

I'm assuming that you have also already configured your internet/APN settings?

http://tinyurl.com/kys43lv

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did this work before or are you new to 48?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/data allowances?

Can you receive calls/texts?

Do you get a signal at all?

Do you have data roaming enabled?

Is your phone unlocked for use on any network?

If you are not new then any chance you breached the fair usage limits and were barred for the remainder of your most recent membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

Have you contacted support?

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yeah it usually works, im not a new customer.

Membership says paid and expiry has been updated for a months time

Can receive calls.

Yes i have signal

no data roaming is not enabled

yes my phone is unlocked, i have been with 48 for over a year now

No i havent done anything to be in breach of the regulations?

What is the expiry date?

Does your account list a current and next membership or just current?

Strange that data roaming is not enabled - that is normally required for general and data use on 48 or any virtual operator...

Are you sure that you didn't get barred?

You might need to log a support query.

Hope this helps.

expiry is the 26th March, I only paid the membership today, could that be a factor?

Just current: The Don

Should i activate my data roaming then?

Yeah i'm sure, i cant see what I would have done to warrant being barred.

I've logged a support query, thanks anyway

If your expiry date is 26th March then suggests that you have a current membership which runs until midnight tonight (26th February) and then your new membership kicks in at midnight.

Maybe you have simply used up your allowances on your current membership? If that's the case you may need to buy add-ons to use certain services today before the new membership starts at midnight.

Hope this helps.

If calls and texts are now working but not internet then you should try enabling data roaming.

I'm assuming that you have also already configured your internet/APN settings?

http://tinyurl.com/kys43lv

Hope this helps.

My calls and texts are now working but still no internet? I assume theres something wrong with my internet settings?