cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, I just topped up my phone €20 worth to renew my membership, but when I text, as I always do & never had any problems, I got a text back saying, 'This doesn't make sense,' & they want to know is it monthly? This is very confusing I am always able to renew my membership the day I gets the text from 48, so what's going on?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Hi all, I just got it working. I switched on/off my mobile, I texted once more of DON & my membership is renewed. Who knows what the problem was, but I got it working & thanks to ye for helping

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

Anon
Not applicable
hmm... i reckon you might have to take this one to the tech crew!

Use the Ask An Agent link below in my signature to resolve this with a tech agent!

hope this helps.

I'm not clear what you are doing and what is going wrong.

You topped up your credit balance by €20 alread?

What does *100# return as your credit balance?

What are you then texting? I presume it's a code (e.g. "Don" etc.) to 1745 to buy membership and use your credit balance to pay for it?

What is the verbatim message that you get?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and cash credit balance (sould be the same as dialing *100# above)?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Sorry, ya it's a text letting me know my membership is due to be renewed. My membership expires tonight, but I have been always able to top-up my phone online & then text don to renew my membership when I gets the notice text. When I was doing so this morning, they told me, that this doesn't make sense we need to know is it monthly? There was more in the text message, but that's basically what there saying. I don't know if its an error I made when I paid to top-up my phone or if it was the day it expires I renewed my membership. I don't know I am just confuse I do know at least I was able to renew my membership at first go in topping up my credit & text Don. I just don't know, but I appreciate the help I'm getting

What does your online account say about your membership status (current and next if applicable), expiry date and cash credit balance?

From what you say it should list a current membership which expires on 6th May 2014 @ 23:59?

Does it list a "next" membership?

If not what happens if you try again texting "Don" (without the quotes) to 1745?

What do you get back?
If that still doesn't work what happens when you try to buy membership online and pay for it from your credit balance?

Normally you can buy membership any time and if you have a current membership active the new one will just stack until the current one (and any other stacked memberships) expires. You don't have to buy membership only on or after the day that your current one expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi all, I just got it working. I switched on/off my mobile, I texted once more of DON & my membership is renewed. Who knows what the problem was, but I got it working & thanks to ye for helping

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok glad you got it sorted.