Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Problem Moving My number

HI there, I have tried to move my number to 48...I put in all my details and then recived this email  There's been a problem moving your number. You'll need to check you've selected the right account type.For example, have you put in 'prepay unregist...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

My internet stopped working

Internet stopped working i received settings from 48 wich are already installed but i tried reinstalling them and it asks for a pin? I hav no internet last 3 days no its a joke the 48 agents are no help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet

Hi, I followed all the instructions for internet settings for iphone 5, however my internet is still not working I don't understand what the problem is. also everytime my internet runs out and I buy more data, I have to go through all the settings al...

Resolved! roaming in Saudi Arabia

Hi,I will be off to Saudi Arabia and would like to know whether roaming is activated on my phone. I al expecting some calls.Anything I need to do for this, or is the roaming activated by default??Regards,

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Multiple Texts being sent.

I'm having trouble with my texting. Over the last two weeks every text I send is received 2-4 times by the recipient, after I only sent it once. Obviously, because I have all texts, this isn't much of an issue for me, but it is becoming a nuisance fo...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

No Internet!!!

I have just joined 48 and have moved my old number to the network successfully, my question is, afterfollowing the steps to set up my phone for internet and picture messages, I cannot get an internet connection. Anyone know why this is, and what I ca...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership

Hi, I just topped up my phone €20 worth to renew my membership, but when I text, as I always do & never had any problems, I got a text back saying, 'This doesn't make sense,' & they want to know is it monthly? This is very confusing I am always able ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Issues in Edmonton, Canada

Hi guysAs per above having issues with my phone.First day was fine but today it will not select a network (on automatic) and when I try to select one manually I get a 'Unable to load network list'Can you please advise? Stuck with wifi only nowPauliPh...