Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

top up

I just topped up my twenty euro credit and bought the don membership,everything loaded except my mobile minutes what do I do ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

No internet

Hi, I have a new unlocked phone. Although I have payed for internet there is none available on the phone. I went through the process of installing the internet as per the instructions but although I tried three times I am not getting the MMS message ...

top up

Hey any1 help me my month is up but it won't let me buy my next month any help greatly appreciated cheers

no internet

Can somebody send me settings for the internet for s4 mini please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Moving my number

I opted to move my original number to 48 and they told me to wait a few hours and it would be done. it doesnt seem to have been done because its telling me on my 48 that my number is 089******* what should i do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet add-ons not working

Hi there I've just bought two Internet ad ons but my Internet still won't work on the phone! Even though it says in usage I have 2Gb left- how Lon does it take for them to kick in?     Edit / moved to Need Help for better visibility. -Marion

Starting up a new month

Hello! My membership is not out until the 11th of August, but my data is gone! So I started again .but my data still is not working?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Paying membership

Hi 48,So I just topped up 10e by voucher as I don't have access to an account to do it online at the min! Just wondering why it hasn't registered my membership renewel? Really need this activated today, thanks

top up

Hi peeps, i have just topped up by 20 and when I text DON it says I don't have enough balance to buy it although I can see online that the purchase has gone through...HELP!

Resolved! Roaming when in Ireland

I live in County Louth and Im pretty close to the border. Every so often my phone says that I am roaming and on the 02 UK network. Will I be charged for making calls or sending texts when this happens?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like