Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

internet stopped working

htc one m8data connection lost as of 8.30pm tuesday 23rd.i have credit.no settings have been changed.what the **bleep** is the story.really gettin a pain in my hoop with this network.its a **bleep**ing circus

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

internet/3g

My internet won't work even though I've used tweaker to update my settings and I have credit/membership, Any ideas please?

amyo by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Unknown phone number (Nexus 4 - E960)

Just joined 48. Phone is Nexus 4, E960. All setup fine except that in settings/..../phone number, it says "Unknown". Not a major issue but is there any way to get it to show my new number? Thanks.

texts, calls and internet.

Just activated my sim today and bought the €10 membership Gido deal online. The problem is i cannot send texts or access the internet from my phone. I have a nokia lumia 520, and i followed the guidelines about the data roaming and it still seems not...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet

Ny one know how to gift someone credit for internet only

helen43 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

hotspot issues

I have the Mitch plan, and I'm using a Galaxy S2. I have full connectivity on the 4G network, yet can't get my hotspot to work. Whenever I go to connect, it says "mobile network unavailable or invalid SIM." I just activated the SIM a few days ago, bu...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Change membership

Hi my wifi at home stopped working and I ran out of the 5gb on the don. I thought I could switch to the Mitch for the 15gb but when I tried it just said that the Mitch is lined up for next month. Is their anyway to cancel the don early to switch?

re account

Hi its been 1 week now call my calls,are barred can I know why my membership has expired yesterday 22 Sept I top up for membership today 23 and still I don't have any service can I know why please as well I pay for internet access but cannot recieve ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! iMessage on ios 8

Hello, iMessage was working up untill i upgraded to ios 8 and now it just stays, "waiting for activation" and sometimes it gives me an error, please help! It would be very much appreciated!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Moving Number

hi, ive just joined 48 and i am looking to move my friends 48 number to my phone she moved her old number to 48 when she joined and now that shes going off the network im getting her number, when i click move number and type the number out it tells m...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like