Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WINDOWS 7 PHONES

WINDOWS 7 PHONES   How to change the settings Settings for Windows 7 devices Step-by-step picture process   If the settings are not working for you post a reply and we'll find a solution.     How to change the settings  Back to top   Go to Set...

Windows7_Step 1.png Windows7_Step 2.png Windows7_Step 3.png Windows7_Step 4.png
Admin48 by Crew (retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

It says to contact my carrier because it wont let my phone turn into a personal hotspot

Dropping GSM signal in cities

Hi, am experiencing really strange issue. I live in countryside and my signal is great and stable all day long, but when I go to town my GSM signal drops to zero. No matter if I have data enabled or disabled. The phone is constantly searching for net...

alex69 by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

losing service

i keep losing service on my phone, both internet and phone signal.i have been with ye less than two weeks and in this time this has happened 3 or 4 timesthe phone displays that symbol that you get when you have no sim in.this can last anything from a...

rufs by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Internet setting

Hi I just got a new samsung galaxy s5 buh my Internet is not working. guess u need to send me a setting to enable the internet add on on my new phone.

chrisbb by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Intertwined add on

Hi I just got a new samsung galaxy s5 buh my Internet is not working. guess u need to send me a setting to enable the internet add on on my new phone.

chrisbb by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Going abroad

Hi I'm going to the UK in 3 weeks for 1 week. I need to be able to contact people while over there with internet calls and texts. What is my best option for this.?? I have an iPhone 5 so I'll need to be able to FaceTime my sister while in London and ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like