Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

texts

Hi there! I am recently facing some problems receiving texts from Italy. My parents send my texts but i cant receive their messages. I have an iphone 4s

48 help

I am struggling to get any help from this service. I re activated my sim can get incoming calls and texts since Saturday & was assured that it would be resolved the next day for me to top up. No so empty promise it's since with the tech dept who are ...

dosero3 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Long delay when making a call?

Anybody else notice long delays (sometimes up to a minute) between dialing a number and getting the ringing tone? I get this regularly and it's a bit annoying.

dalyer by The Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

NEW PHONE

HI I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE AND IT NEEDS TO B UNLOCKED CAN YE HELP PLEASE I BOUGHT IT IN METEOR STORE

membership problem

Hey i bought membership for 6 months about a month ago and since i put in my new sim at 10am today i can't make calls/send texts because i "need to buy more membership"?

I can't pay

I tried paying with my bank card visa debt card.i didn't put in any password for the bank security check but it keeps saying I put in wrong password but I didn't put in ANY THIS I need credit urgently no idea what to do