Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mobile data

Hi i have a samsung galsxy s4 nd i just changed to 48 and i have no internet, i got the message about internet settings but hasnt worked yet! dont no what to do!

anto25 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Membership

Hello. i bought a membership few days ago, one time from the credit card and also at same day second one after i did nit recirve any top up message.,my many has been taken from account to times 10 and 10 and i still have not any credit.

Resolved! Data not working

I have an Xtouch phone that uses android and i cant use my data ive gone through my settings and everything but it just doesnt work when i press the icon to turn it on theres a little red simcard in the corner of a big simcard.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Ios8 Internet settings

Hi there! I would like to know what the Internet settings for ios8 are as i cannot find them anywhere, many thanks, Diana

No internet!

I got a new phone with android and I have topped up with 20 euro and iv got the don deal, I have all calls and all texts but I have no internet. Also I text internet to 1745 and they replied saying all sorted but still no joy can you help please

4G/LTE update

Is there any update on 4G/LTE coming to 48 go conquer? O2 has it in several cities such as Dublin, Cork and Galway now. Can we get it in these places now?

illers by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

using 48 abroad

I'm moving to Spain for 6 months and will be using the roaming add ons to call home. I was wondering if the add ons will work for ringing other Spanish residents while I'm there? I.e if my boss rang me could I receive the call and could I ring him us...

sim locked

I have been with 48 for a few years now, today my Samsung Galaxy 2 updated and when it turned back on it asks for my phone sim which it accepts as 1682, then when it looks for my Sim network unlock pin (which according to my sim pack is 7054) it keep...

bmcn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Note 4 stuck on edge data

I received a note 4 a Christmas present. The phone was bought from Vodafone and was locked. I got the phone unlocked on unlocked. Calls and texts work perfectly but I'm restricted to edge data.The model number of the phone is SC-NA10 and appears to h...