cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data

hollie_obrien
Visitor

Ive set up my mobile data yet the APN enable button was faded out so therefore i cannot connect to my 4G  how do i fix this?

11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not clear what you mean but to configure your internet/APN settings correctly follow the steps here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-on-my-phone/m-p/31369#M10212

If that still doens't help then please explain your problem in more detail - e.g. the exact steps that you take and where the problem arises. If you can post screenshots that'd be even better. Please mention the make and model of phone too.

Note that 48 don't support 4G/LTE.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

enable/disable

But the APN is enabled so what's the problem?

Unless you have the settings wrong?

I can't tell becausey you haven't posted them in full.

Why don't you just use the online configurator or other methods in the link that I posted above to configure your settings?

For what it's worth my APN works and has Authentication type = None

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It says its enabelled but when theres no Wifi connection it just says disconnected but it is still turned on, iv tried to configure it but it made no difference, its a HTC Desire its new and the mobie data hasn't worked since I got it, I also have credit so its not that

Do you have data roaming enabled?

Yes but its disconnected and wont let me click into it (picture above)

I don't mean APN enable/disable. 

I mean a separate setting for data roaming.

On Android it's usually System settings > Mobile networks > Data roaming or something like that.

It would probably be easier if you just deleted your existing APN(s?) and used the online configurator to configure your settings.

That should take care of everything.

Hope this helps.

I've done that already, I might just bring it into a shop to get looked at, Thank You.

You might want to log a support request and ask 48 support for advice:

How to get help

Hope this helps.