Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet not workin

Hi, I switched to 48 yesterday and I have no problem when using wifi. However, when no wifi is available I cannot get internet. I have data roaming switched on and I paid for the DON so I really cannot figure out what the problem is. I have a samsung...

lola999 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet won't work

Hi, I cannot connect to the internet.I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, version 4.1.2. The internet worked fine and previously accepted manual apn settings but since system update nothing seems to work. I have also tried the automated service 7 times and I ...

Voice in vilenca spain

Hi just arrived in vilinicia in Spain phone says urchins all thi time. Not getting service provider?

kedell by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Motorola moto g2 2nd gen no internet

My one  just does not get any internet on Motorola Moto g2 2nd gen i been siting for 2h trying to change all type of other phone settings but still same . done the Apn app done the basic changes roming is On all done reboot and still same thing any h...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet

I got a new phone and my Internet won't work

abroad. Credit.

Hi. I have credit, but no membership. I am not allowed make phone calls!?? I am in Switzerland.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

internet not working

I have full signal .I enabled data roaming. I have 1 gig plus of data left. I have never been able to use it since I joined on the 1st of April. I have turned it on and off and aeroplane mode on and off. I am using a Motorola moto g

qulkin by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like