Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SOFTWARE UPDATE

ANYONE RECEIVE THE LOLLIPOP 5.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE ON GALAXY S4 YET?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

receiving mms on a vertis android phone

Hi , can anyone help me, I can't seem to receive mms, it's a vertis phone, same internet settings as other android phones , I changed the settings and then when the mms downloaded I got a txt from lifted telecom saying msg to big to download , but ye...

Can't recieve calls

I cant receive calls anymore although i could before, ive never bought membership before but i dont kmow whether thats the problem or not

Little or No Reception!

I live in Co.Wexford and Most places I go I have no reception or very little reception. Having No Reception when in a situation where I need to call someone asap is very frustrating and it seems to happen very often. Other times my internet reception...

ekstar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile data turning off when GPS activates

Hi, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with me moving to 48 or not but recently whenever I am using mobile data and try to use am app that requires GPS my mobile data keeps disappearing. Using a HTC one with lollipop.

No personal hotspot option for iPhone 4s

Hi guys,Sorry this probably has been answered already but I can't find it.Is this just my phone or has this option been eliminated for the 48 network?Thanks in advance,Rachael

no network

Im facing problem with my 48 network here in Sligo please can it be fixed my number is 089*******.thanks

my phone is not working

I HAVE just arrived in France and can't get my phone to work , it's telling my SIM card not connect any ideas what has happened or what I can do I HAVE enough credit