Need manual apn settings for oneplus one please
10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Unfortunately none of the above works. Stumped here.

Did you manually configure the setting that I list in that post?

And make sure that data roaming is enabled, you have a data allowance etc.?

Can you post your settings as they stand - screenshots if possible but otherwise just list them out manually.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Data roaming is on, I have a data allowance and I confiugured the settings as above. 

I will try to post screenshots in a second. They may be slightly different to yours above but I have tried yours and they didn't work

If you tried

APN type = default,mms,supl

and it did not work then try

APN type = *

instead.

Other than this choice the settings in the post that I linked with work in all cases if everything else is correct.

Screenshot_2015-07-22-16-29-24.pngScreenshot_2015-07-22-16-29-24.pngScreenshot_2015-07-22-16-29-12.png

I have tried both of those and neither of them work

APN = 48.months.liffeytelecom.com is wrong.

APN = 48months.liffeytelecom.com is correct as stated in the post to which I linked.

I would also leave Authentication type blank/unset but it probably doesn't make any difference.

I've never seeb MVNO type/value before but would leave them blank/unset unless changing APN to the correct domain name doesn't work.

That works perfectly - thanks so much! How could I not see that despite checking multiple times

thanks again