cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is "The Queued section of my account" ?

Anon
Not applicable

On my account, I paid for two months in advance. This should mean My Account should show My Membership Status as expiring in September.

However it says August.

When I asked the helpline they told me:

"Your two new memberships will be on the queued section of your account."

Can someone point me to this secion of my account ?  Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

There is no such section. If you have a current membership and buy one or more in advance then these get "stacked" or "queued" to kick in later. When your current membership expires then the first one queued kicks in and so on. Your expiry date in your online account should be the date on which the current membership plus all queued memberships expire. If this is not the case then log a support query to ask why this is not so. You can also heck the History section of your account to check what payments/purchases you made.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

Anon
Not applicable

You were wrong ?  OMG we will have to consider the implications and punishment !

LOL ... 

It has clearly been in transition, and along the way maybe it has been messed up for some people (?)

Yes as you say it USED to display the cumulative expiry date.

For the couple of days when I was querying it, it was displaying the queued data but the queued data was WONG ... it only showed one period in advance ... ie.e in my case August.

It seems to have been fixed now .. or mine has just been updated 🙂 and now shows exactly what you say.

Thanka again

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

There is no such section. If you have a current membership and buy one or more in advance then these get "stacked" or "queued" to kick in later. When your current membership expires then the first one queued kicks in and so on. Your expiry date in your online account should be the date on which the current membership plus all queued memberships expire. If this is not the case then log a support query to ask why this is not so. You can also heck the History section of your account to check what payments/purchases you made.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks.

It used to be a lot simpler when they just adjusted the expiry date.. anyway  I have just visited my acocunt again this minute and it seems that Support have corrected it at last this evening  .... after two days.

Thanks for your help.

@saoir wrote:

It used to be a lot simpler when they just adjusted the expiry date

I can't see that anything in this context has changed? My own account looks the same a it has always done anyway. 

Anyway  - glad to hear you got sorted in the end. Man Happy

@dalyer wrote:

There is no such section. 

Apologies - I was wrong.

Looks like the online account display has been changed (recently?) to display both the current membership and any queued/stacked memberships separately. For example right now I see:

membership status

Current: The Don [?] 
until 21/07/2013 at 11:59pm 

Next: The Don [?] 
until 21/08/2013 at 11:59pm 

As far as I recall the online account previously just displayed the "cumulative" expiry date for all memberships (current one plus any queued/stacked). 

But maybe I was wrong on that point too?!?! 

Anon
Not applicable

You were wrong ?  OMG we will have to consider the implications and punishment !

LOL ... 

It has clearly been in transition, and along the way maybe it has been messed up for some people (?)

Yes as you say it USED to display the cumulative expiry date.

For the couple of days when I was querying it, it was displaying the queued data but the queued data was WONG ... it only showed one period in advance ... ie.e in my case August.

It seems to have been fixed now .. or mine has just been updated 🙂 and now shows exactly what you say.

Thanka again

@saoir wrote:

You were wrong ?  OMG we will have to consider the implications and punishment 

Man Embarassed