cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid 3months in advance for 10e (Standard-no internet) but wont the 20e Don deal

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

I have recently bought an iphone and so need internet. However, I have bought about 3months in advance of the standard plan while still with my old phone and was wondering is there anyway of just paying an extra 30e and getting the Don deal for the remaining months?? I have been paying for internet using your 3e 1G package at the same time but the Don deal sounds better!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You cannot convert existing (pre)purchased memberships into another type so you will have to stick with buying the data add-on until all stacked memberships expire and then you can switch to the Don membership therafter.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You cannot convert existing (pre)purchased memberships into another type so you will have to stick with buying the data add-on until all stacked memberships expire and then you can switch to the Don membership therafter.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks very much for your reply. Thought that would be the case. Thanks again

You could always try logging a support request to see if 48 support can make an exception but I suspect that they won't/can't.

Hope this helps.