cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up, bought DON, no internet.

feardark
Newcomer
Got a message earlier today to say I had run out of internet allowance (I'm on the don membership). Topped up by another 20 today and bought the new Don membership. I have currently no internet allowance left and it says my membership will expire on the 13th of June. What happend my 20 euros and my Don package I just bought because I have neither at this moment. It feels like I just got stung for 20 and have nothing to show for it.
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your €20 paid for the new Don membership.

The new Don membership has presumably stacked to kick in when your current membership expires on 13th June at midnight.

Your online account will clarify - the Membership Planner section. 

A new membership does not start immediately and give you the membership alowances immediately when a current membership is in place and has not yet expired.

If you use up membership allowances before the current membership has expired then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.