cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim locked

shellybaby12
Newcomer
It is saying my phone is disabled and my sim is locked I put in my code wrong 3 times silly me and this is what my phone is doing now please help
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You probably need your PUK to sort this out. See here:

I forgot my PIN..... What now?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

shellybaby12
Newcomer
Hi I have my puk it's not allowing me to enter it it's just a space for 4 numbers

Was your phone working before on 48? 

Are you sure it's unlocked for use on any network?

If you put the PIN in wrong three times then it should prompt for the PUK so I don't know what's happening here unless the phone is locked to another network.

If necessary ask 48 support for advice/assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I assumed that you had entered your SIM lock code wrong. But it may be that you are referring to an iPhone/iOS passcode? In which case is this of any relevance here?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1212

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4113

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

some one can know what i have to du is show just invalid sim???

Your query is not clear.

Is it the case that when you put the 48 SIM into your phone it says "invalid SIM"?

The phone could be locked to another network and need unlocking.

Or is it an iPhone?

If so it may need to be sync'd with iTunes to activate it on the network.

You will need a small amount of cash credit (e.g. €1) on your account to cover the cost of a UK text that this process may send.

If none of this helps  then please clarify your problem/query.

Or maybe contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.