cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data connection S3 mini

soledad82
Newcomer

Hi everybody! I'm Cecilia!

I bought my membership few days ago (E 10 per month with 1GB data connection) and everything was ok, but the connection did't work today. I've already changed the settings for the APN and I've enabled roaming. I have a Samsung S3 mini. How can I solve it out? Thanks!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you haven't done so already try powering the phone off and on again and/or manually scanning for networks and then manually connecting to 48.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you mean the data connection specifically did not work?

Or you had no network access at all - e.g. no calls/texts either?

Perhaps you used up your data allowance?

What does yoru online account say about your membership data balance?

Did you do any software update on the phone that may have affected the APN settings?

Maybe try using the online configurator (again?) to configure the settings?

http://48months.tweakker.com/choose/Samsung/I8190%20Galaxy%20S%20III%20Mini

If it still doesn't work then post your settings here for review.

And/or contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes, the data connection specifically, it's ok with the wi-fi connection!

I haven't used up my data allowance, my account says that I still have a lot of internet left.

The settins were right, because until yesterday everything was ok, internet was working and I haven't done any software update.

I checked the settings again and they are still as I had left them. Maybe it's just a temporary problem, could it be?

However, if tomorrow I'll have the same problem I'll contact the 48 support, thanks a lot!! 

If you haven't done so already try powering the phone off and on again and/or manually scanning for networks and then manually connecting to 48.