cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F INTERNET

alexbel
Visitor
I installed tweak but Internet not working, data on and roaming on. Getting desperate, 15gbs and I cannot use them. It seems too slow or none, as sometimes looks like it is trying to charge a pageant other times just says no Internet
13 REPLIES 13

Hi,

actually I was wrong, forgot I was on Wifi.

the pages take to load 5 to 10 secs, even google.ie

OK - not sure what the prolem was to be honest but if it's working then all well and good - I hope!

I normally manually add a single APN for internet and MMS as per the instructions that I linked to.

In any case, as I said, the online Tweakker service never worked for me on many phones.

Their Android app used to be great but they don't seem to make it available these days.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Sorry - just saw your last post now.

If I was you I'd delete any APNs and configure one manually using the instructions that I linked to.

If that doesn't work then contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did you get anywhere with this?