cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming add on

leahdixon
Newcomer
I have bought an add on but am on holidays at the moment and can't seem to connect to any networks?
5 REPLIES 5

aarontrim
Newcomer
Hi I need help with my account ino my password but lost my email

@aarontrim wrote:

Forgetting your email address sounds very odd...

But if that's what has happened then you'll need to email 48 support from another email address about this with some relevant info (e.g. your phone number, your imsi from your sim card etc.)

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

@aarontrim wrote:

Forgetting your email address sounds very odd...

But if that's what has happened then you'll need to email 48 support from another email address about this with some relevant info (e.g. your phone number, your imsi from your sim card etc.)

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@leahdixon wrote:
I have bought an add on but am on holidays at the moment and can't seem to connect to any networks?

Most likely this iPhone issue due to the stupid way that Apple do things

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862

You may have to try that tip many times before it works.

And again when you get home.

Hope this helps.

@dalyer wrote:

@leahdixon wrote:

Most likely this iPhone issue due to the stupid way that Apple do things

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862

You may have to try that tip many times before it works.

And again when you get home.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?