cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my internet not working

nikki007
Newcomer

Hi my internet was working just fine this morning. 

I run out of my data limit so bought an add on for 1 GB this morning.

Phone Nexus : 5x

It just doesnt seem to catch the net again. There is not even the 'H' symbol displayed. 

Please help!!! Havent encountered this problem before.

11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not working for me either (D7) so I've reported it to support.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

At present Im around D15.

So, looks like a global problem?

Thanks for reporting it to support anyway. 

Will we be getting updates here?

Thanks.

Working for me again just after I got this reply to my help request:

Thanks for getting in contact with us,

We are aware of the problem and Three have their engineers investigating this to work on a fix. At the moment we have not been given a specific date for the fix.

In the meantime we are advising customers to turn their phones off and on regularly even try taking out the SIM, giving it a gentle wipe, re-inserting the SIM and trying the services again. This has worked already for some customers so we are hoping that it will be resolved as soon as possible. It is not affecting all customers, this is why the internet coverage is dropping or is very intermittent at the moment.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

According to support it should be working again.

It is for me.

If you still have problems try the tips mentioned in the message above from support.

Hope this helps.

nikki007
Newcomer
Hey, thanks for the reply. The only thing left for me to do is taking the sim out and reinserting it. I'm waiting to reach home to do it. As I am not carrying the pin to pull out the sim with me.
And yes, still no luck.
Hopefully this last resort will work.

Slightly off topic but you know that you can change the SIM PIN from the default that comes with the SIM to something that you'll remember? Or even disable it altogether?

Hey yes, 

No i just meant the pin as in the tool given with my nexus to slide the sim card slot out. Also, BTW it didnt work 😞 

Ah, THAT PIN! 🙂

If it's not working then you need to check that your settings are still correct.

Hope this helps.

Did you get it working again?